Inside the house and round about the cove
Cove House, inside and out
- Sleeps 2-8 in four bedrooms, 3 with stunning sea views
- Kitchen with Britannia range cooker and fridge freezer, Utility Room with washer, dryer, hanging space for coats and a second large sink
- Sitting Room with 2 huge sofas and wood burner, TV/DVD player, panoramic sea view, good books and local large scale maps
- Dining Room with large Conran beech table, view of garden and sea
- Bathroom with 2 wash basins, lavatory and rolltop bath, tiled Wet Room, 2 additional lavatories
- Original art works by Terry Frost, Breon O’Casey, Roy Conn, Vanessa Gardiner
- Cornwall coastal path runs through the cove
- St. Ives, Mousehole, St Michael’s Mount, the Lizard, St. Just in Penwith, all in easy reach
- Well behaved dogs welcome. Parking for 2 cars, garage and enclosed front garden.
- Wonderful local farmers market, pubs, shopping and cinema at Penzance
- Swimming, flora, fauna, stone circles, menhirs, solitude.
“What a beautiful spot … Congratulations on such comfortable beds and the interesting art work.”The Heys, September 2014
“A magic find with an amazing, mesmerizing view.”Andre and Jan, May 2014.
“Superb views…lovely to wake up to…great comfy sofas and beds. A gorgeous area.”Susan, Steve, Stormy and Scarlet, April 2014.
“Another wonderful week here in Cove House… Some wild weather and mountainous seas… A seal in the bay this morning and a pair of wrens being very territorial. Hope we’ll be back next year. Thank you again for a happy week, we love Cove House!Jilly Cobbe and Jennie Slater, November 2014.